We are offering internships to qualified students. Selected interns will work on the latest technology around Android Platform. Solid understanding of Android platform is key for our internship programme.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development projects and Android skills development
- Proven experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of database and related APIs (GCS)
- Solid understanding of Audio framework within Android
- Should have experience in manipulating video filters. Android MediaCodec API and apply filter, scale, trim, transcode, crop, timeScale, mute and rotate Mp4.
- Optimization of video caching and streaming
Preferred (Nice to have)
- Sound knowledge of LRU