We are offering internships for qualified candidates in Marketing. Selected interns will directly work with the Senior Management team.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
This is a remote position.
Marketing Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) a plus